Thursday, January 12, 2012

SAM4s has release 4 new models 3 more coming soon

SAM4s has recently released 4 new cash registers and are about to release 3 more. One of the greatest features found on all 7 of these registers is that they all have an SD card slot allowing you to back up and restore a program in case of failure as well as upgrade the ROM version of your register. There are many other features in these new machines as well. If you are looking for a new Cash Register you will want to check these new and soon to be new models.

SAM4s continues to be the leading force in Cash Registers for small and medium business.

4 comments:

Grato said...

Hi Dave,
I'm helping my dad set up a register. He bought a Sam4S ER-5215M register. I have helped him program other registers but this register has me completely stumped. Since it was used previously I wiped the ram as suggested but I am having second thoughts about it because now I do not know how to make a functional register. I have figured out how to input the tax in the tax shift, I was able to input the name for the premessage, I set up the time, etc but I can not get the register to function processing a transaction. I don't know what PLUs to set up. He plans on using it to process individual sales by inputting prices as you go. I tried setting up the PlU5 but when I put in an amount and press it the register opens automatically with no tax added. I even tried pressing the tax shift button but I keep getting errors of not pressing buttons in the correct order. Please help I'm ready to give up.

Dave said...

Doing the ram clear was the right step. You just need to program your PLU's for use. The 5 buttons this machine comes with factory default are where you are going to ring up your sales. Sounds like PLU #5 you set up to be single item sale non tax. Just review that programming and try again. So for example program 100 for a PLU that will be open and taxed by tax rate #1 the data entered would be 400000000 Give that a shot

SAM4s Cash Register

Grato said...

Thank you so much Dave! I tried it again I had to change the 4 to a 5 though in the sequence but it worked perfectly! I really appreciate the generous help that you give!!!

Dave said...

Thanks and please remember us next time you need a cash register!

SAM4s Cash Registers