Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The SAM4s SPS-520 Register

The SAM4s SPS-520 register is one of our best selling cash registers. Affordable yet packed with features often only found in expensive POS systems you will get your monies worth when you buy the SAM4s SPS-520. There are two models of the 520 with an F version and an R version. The F version known as the 520F features a flat keyboard designed for food service while the R model AKA 520R ships with a raised keyboard made with a retail store in mind. Both models feature a receipt and journal. If you are looking at any high end cash register make sure and investigate the SPS-520 series

2 comments:

bvinson said...

Hi Dave! Although I have a lot to learn I love my new 520F. I would like to ask if it is compatible with my DYMO 400 label writer and can print UPC labels? Thank you so much for hosting this blog!

Dave said...

Hi and thanks for posting. I do not think that it can. Ran it past the tech department and they did not think it did either. So I will check with the factory and see what they say and post the answer here.

Dave

SAM4s SPS-520 Cash Register